Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Adults vs Teenagers

Hello everybody!

Today I'm going to write about a typical problem that surely you have had in your life; conflicts between teenagers 
and adults or adults and teenagers.


Sometimes, teenagers have problems to communicate with teachers, parents... and this creates many problems. Those discussions can affect relationship
between adults and teenagers.

I think that the best way of talking about this, is to put myself in the place of both people. On the one hand, I'm going to think as an adult and think about what problems they used to have with their teenagers children. On the other hand the same but in teenagers place.


Firstly, I'm going to talk about adults problems. In my opinion, all adults try to protect their teenagers against bad things that they did when they were young, for not following the same steps. They are afraid of what will happen to them and they protect them too much. Apart from that, they are always controlling their children and they don't leave them the space that they need. The majority of the problems appears when they don´t give them permission to stay long time at night with their friends, in parties... But is a very normal problem for adults, not understanding teenagers when they arrive at this difficult age. 

Concerning to teenagers thinking, I think that most of teenagers anger are caused because of their parents don't let them to do something or to go to somewhere. This is a typical cause because the teenagers feel that their parents don't let them do anything, and they treat them like kids.
Also, problems appear when the children have problems to concentrate and to learn, because of this situation creates anger in parents and teachers.
To finish, I want to try to give a solution, to all adults and teenagers have a better relationship. In my opinion, the best solution is to talk to each other and to solve these conflicts, because in this way they would understand better each other.

This is all for today, I hope it will help you with your problems. Byeeeee :)


2 comments:

  1. Good post! I think that your solution is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!
    I think this post is very useful! I will follow your advices! Bye :)

    ReplyDelete